ZIRA celebrates 25th anniversary and continues its strong growth in 2021. We trust each other, achieve together, we commit ourselves to shared targets and hold each other accountable for results. As a result of our joined effort, we got brand new accounts and lots of new projects for our teams to work on!
Quality Assurance Engineer
If you want to make technology revolution while working on ZIRA solutions and build your career in the largest and fastest growing product-oriented BSS company, than keep reading…
As a result of employee dedication and professionalism, we got several new accounts and lots of interesting new projects for our teams to work on! And the best thing is, this genius team just keeps on growing better and better!
What if you could make a meaningful impact on a global business, all while learning quality assurance from the best in the business? In this role, you can. As a member of ZIRA Quality Assurance team, you play an important part in company’s product development process as (s)he conducting tests both in-house and at customer premises, before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets customer needs, while being cost-effective. QA Engineer is involved throughout entire development lifecycle and covers management of business requirements, to ensure that developers understand them adequately, so that they can be effectively tested.
If you hold above mentioned engineering background and have at least 2 years of experience, we would like to meet you right away!
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing test strategy and test cases
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Ensure that the final solution meets business objectives and customer requirements
- Work with stakeholders, business analysts and the development team to understand the business and technical requirements
- Perform analysis of business requirements and their impacts on process/product
- Perform different kinds of tests (Unit, Integration, UAT, E2E…), logging of the results and problems
- Report on analysis and test activities
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Work closely with developers to integrate testing into the development and build processes
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Communicates within and outside the company for quality assurance results
- Identify, recommend and implement solution-wise process and functional improvement
Requirements for the position include the following:
- 2+ years of IT quality assurance experience
- Familiarity with QA terminology and best practices
- Familiarity with test frameworks and test automation processes
- Detailed knowledge of testing responsibilities and processes within the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Understanding of Telco Industry business and processes is an advantage
- BSc or MSc in Technical or equivalent degree
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- A willingness to travel
Please apply via contact form below.