ZIRA celebrates 25th anniversary and continues its strong growth in 2021. We trust each other, achieve together, we commit ourselves to shared targets and hold each other accountable for results. As a result of our joined effort, we got brand new accounts and lots of new projects for our teams to work on!
Currently, we are expanding our team groups and looking for Developer (f/m).
We need you to work with us on:
- Growth and building our technology infrastructure
- Working closely with product management to transform requirements into technical specifications and software designs
- Creating a healthy collaborative environment with shared ownership and commitment around product development goals
- Designing and implementing an effective organizational structure that supports maximum communication and effective execution of initiatives
- Working closely with project management to turn priorities and requirements into plans that optimize resources and set appropriate expectations
- Building, inspiring and coaching the technology team
- Mentoring the technology team in translating the overall strategy into specific objectives, products and services to deliver a high-quality product that supports our mission
We are looking for someone who has:
- 1+ years in software development
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or Git
- Knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Knowledge of widely used RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL…) and ORM tools (Hibernate for example)
- Good understanding of unit testing process
- Also it is preferable to have experience with
- Microservice Architecture and DevOps engineering practice
- Experience with an ORM tool such as Hibernate
- NoSQL Database is prefferable
- Good knowledge in Linux and understanding of web servers (Tomcat, Apache2 and Nginx)
- Understanding and experience with continuous integration
- Experience with build process and automation tools
- Experience in building scalable, distributed systems
- Experience with an container IoC such as Spring
Knowledge and understanding of Telco Industry business and processes is a great advantage.
Apply via contact form below.
EXPIRATION DATEAlways Hiring