ZIRA celebrates 25th anniversary and continues its strong growth in 2021. We trust each other, achieve together, we commit ourselves to shared targets and hold each other accountable for results. As a result of our joined effort, we got brand new accounts and lots of new projects for our teams to work on!
If you want to make technology revolution while working on ZIRA solutions and build your career in the largest and fastest growing product-oriented BSS company, than keep reading…
As a result of employee dedication and professionalism, we got several new accounts and lots of interesting new projects for our teams to work on! And the best thing is, this genius team just keeps on growing better and better!
As a Business Analyst you are about to work closely with project team to analyze and find solutions that helps both us and our clients to solve problems, expand market share, improve operations and grow businesses.
By playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement you are capable to analyze, discuss, improve and test each business process or part of the process.
You will not work alone. You will work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues.
We will guide and support you through the exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring, helping you to develop your skills!
Here is what you’ll engage in and your major responsibilities will include:
- Perform analysis of business requirements and their impacts on process/product
- Collaborating with business users and technology partners at all levels
- Ensure that the final solution meets business objectives
- Work on business process mapping and understanding current and future state
- Work with software and system engineers to develop solution design
- Report on analysis and test activities
- Perform different kinds of tests, logging of the results and problems
Requirements for the position include the following:
- BSc degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Management of Information Systems or equivalent background
- Understanding framework and test automation processes
- Detailed knowledge of processes within the Software Development Lifecycle
- Understanding of Telco Industry business and processes is an advantage
- Constant thirst for learning and improvement
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Willing to work in agile and scrum environments
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
A willingness to travel
Please apply via contact form below.